:: i WaLk yOu FoLLoW, ok? ::

:: PeJaM cELiK, pEjAm CeLiK ;;

:: i post it, you click it, yeah!!! ::

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

:: Butterflies in my stomach, but I love it ::

hmmm.. today.. as usual, Tuesday, I have lab demonstrating. Demonstrating is fun despite hard questions from students. Especially me,, and of course language barrier is the main reason. It's frustrating .. if u know the answer but it;s difficult to explain to them. But after all, i'm very happy, John Steel (my Boss) he trust me out of no where, asked me last yr either I want to be a demonstrator or not. At first, I was'nt feel confident at all.

So far, I have been working as demonstrator for almost 2yrs. I feel accepted and trusted. Every single lab, I can feel butterflies in my stomach!! I'm excited but scared in the same time. You can't expect what questions ur students will ask you tho. For me, that is scary..

So, today 10th lab of BIOL 112 (Biology of Plant) on Water potential. At the end of the lab we had to stay to mark the report down. Hehe. i was tired and hungry.. You know what, it's hard. So many elements that you have to consider. Your mood at that time, handwriting and many more.

I really want to laugh, cry, scream out loud, tear the paper up, everything. Seriously, So many answers, different style and handwriting! Sometimes I wanted to be very strict, sometimes I wanted to be lenient,hahha.. You know what, its all a very good experiences for me since I'll be a teacher one day. I cherish all these precious time with my other demostrator friends and John Steel. Today, he asked me.
" Yana, are you going to demostrate for me next yr?"
" If you want me too.." I smiled
" I've put your name in my list long time ago, and plz consider to stay here!!"
heheheheh.. John,, Plz don't make me feel hard to leave botany dept as I already feel it rite now.
You can't imagine my feeling when I heard more than 5 ppls saying " I can't imagine botany dept without you, a small Asian gurl". I feel like crying.. I really am..

John & me

-My kiwi friends: Lisa, Katherine, me & Emma-
Last Year BIOL 112

p.s: will upload this year ppl later.

So yea.. that's all for today!! My demonstrating day!! I'm gonna miss them so much!! They are all stay in heart forever..

xoxo
sweetlittlesunshine

0 comments: