:: i WaLk yOu FoLLoW, ok? ::

:: PeJaM cELiK, pEjAm CeLiK ;;

:: i post it, you click it, yeah!!! ::

Friday, January 2, 2009

.: I'm gonna miss you :.


my favorite moments in 2008

What a year I've been through!! All I could say was " a year of sweet and sour" I'm gonna miss every single person and those special events happened in 2008. Thank you so much for being a part of my life. U were all lighten up my each day. and also people from all over the world who view or read my blog. It's such an honour to have all of you coming here!! I truly am :)

So many things happened while I was here in New Zealand ! and these are special moments for which I will cherish for the rest of my life.


1- My new flatmates in Aroha. Priyanka, Sharnita, Grace and Theodora. and also Ofeira my sweet RA. I love you all. I love all surprises from all of you. You guys rock!!

2- My surprise birthday party.. I'm officially 25th!!!Thank you for making me crying n almost die on my birthday nite!! I

3- My BEE, I believe thing happens for reason. and you are the most special one!!


4- My new nieces, twin sweetheart in our family. I haven't meet them but I've started to love them even b4 they were borned. I can't wait to go home.

5- My Botany, I couldn't describe and conclude everything I've been through in a tiny lil department. there were the sweetest, most sour, bittest journey of all. Thank you everyone for such a wonderful year. I won't stand here untill now without you guys.

6- My Journey to the very end, twice in 2008, I've been to the very of the South Island of NZ- Stewart Island and the very end of North Island of NZ- Cape Reinga. It was like knowing what does it mean when ppl said " I come, I see and I concouer" .

7- my 060708, I love this date. It was soooooooooooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeettttttt...

I'm looking forward to face another year!! Welcome 2009.. Thank you Allah for giving me a chance to meet 2009.

xoxo
sweetlittlesunshine.teruterubozu.comot

9 comments:

Sagittarius Wifey said...

yana,
selamat tahun baru :) lawo pantai..pantai nz ke mesia?

thepretender said...

Happy New Year!

cntik la header tuh!! :)

yana hashim said...

comot to sagittarius wifey
itu pntai di NZ, st. clair beach, dunedin. dtg sini aku bawak ko dtg..hihi

comot to the pretender
credit to one of the tiang yang ada lubang nk letak camera. I risked my precious camera just to get the pic.. sbb kawan xnk masuk dlm air.. air sgt2 sejuk.. hihhi anyway,, TQ..

Anonymous said...

Selamat Tahun Baru.. ;)

Bunga ape ek tu?

Dr Mama said...

happy ny mok der.. :) mcm sejok je - konon2 panas la tu kat pantai :P

yana hashim said...

Comot to Rina Adnan-Demade
That day was super hot.. tapi air mmg sgt sejuk.. kaki mmg kebas la kalu kena.. hihih.. happy gile.. sbb panas.. rs mcm Msia.. (walaupun xsama sbnrnye) hih

Comot to Ezad
Bunga ros.. Masa spring... kat Rose Garden.. hihi.. Jom la dtg :)

faiz halim said...

selamat tahun baru!

chuck said...

Ahh sorry lambat but anyway HAPPY NEW YEAR Yana!!!! Uaa sayer nak pi oversea kamu jugak uhuk uhuk.. :-p

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.