:: i WaLk yOu FoLLoW, ok? ::

:: PeJaM cELiK, pEjAm CeLiK ;;

:: i post it, you click it, yeah!!! ::

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

:: i am 2yrs 14days ::

salam. salam.
dah lama tak say something in here. kind of very lazy and malas nk story mory pape.. 
wlpun byk bende nak ckp n luah. but as my blog title says, it is something that comot can say.. kalu xde pape tu .. i just couldn't put my stories into words.

Actually, i was thinking to post a new entry on 11th Feb. but on dat day, I was a bit emotionally not stable. Thinking about staying here for 2yrs already. Missing home sooo much, more than me and other ppl can imagine. So many things going on.  Last 2 yrs, on 11th Feb was actually the day I arrived here in Dunedin.  

Let me turn back time...(I'm pretty sure, I remember all those moments)

9th Feb 2007- my flight from KLIA to Auckland was 8.35pm (around that time)

10th Feb 2007- arrived Auckland around 11.40am. 
(at this stop, I've met 2 kind gurls whom I didn't know who they were , Anna and Pupu) They all sanggup amik and tumpangkan saya kt umah dorang , mskkan dinner, bagi tidor and tumpang mndi. And antakan ke epot semula on the next day., I was blessed)

11th Feb 2007. My flight from Auckland to Dunedin via Air NZ was 7.30 am (so awal2 pagi lagi dah kena pegi). 

Sampai je kat Dunedin epot, tunggu Sem amik. Dia janji akan amik . Then I saw another gurl named Fizah. Alhamdulillah everything was fine. Seriously .. Ms smpai sgt2 sjuk.. menggigil je. 
Sen and Fizah dropped me off to Toroa. still fresh in my mind, Will (a kiwi guy welcomed me with long blondish hair, he really looks like a Tarzan). After that pg New World, beli barang makan. haha. Ingat lagi, I think I convert every single thing dgn harga barang kat Msia. haha.. (1nzd = rm2.70 )

I had to stay in aroha ( my flat name) alone for 4days waiting for another flatmates coming. 

14th feb - I met Roshni Rao (a very cool and queen of tears, haha , but I love you Rosh :P )

15th Feb - Dalila arrived, quite late at nite.  (she is soo cute and very gurly gurl, I miss u D, still remember the very 1st day you cooked your own rice. Cuci beras sebersih2 yg mungkin. It cracked me up but I'm so happy to know you. I wish u all the best in Oz)

16th Feb - Course approval day. It was raining, pouring and cold like hell. It was the day I met my MRI (Muhammad Ridzuan Ismail).  Apparently , he was the 1st malay guy I met in NZ and Dunedin. Sweettttt.. 

He showed me to course approval place. And I ended up meeting some more Malaysians. Among them, I remembered Cipot the most. She was trying her best to show where was my Botany Department could be. We were lost actually and when we asked someone, it was just around the corner, hahaha.. Thanx Cipot. (i wish u all the best in Wellington)

My course approval problem solved by Catriona Hudd( Marine Botany lecturer &
  Paul Guy ( former HoD). It was such a relieved!!

Wow!!.. After all, I can say, that's how I spent my first week in Dunedin. Next time, I will tell you about my new job!! let me give a clue.. I'm a chef !! hihih

p.s. enjoy ur life to bits.. 
coz life is sooo short!! 
Senyum sokmo :D

xoxo
comot .

2 comments:

Dr Mama said...

cool! lama oh mu x blk msia. aku plg lama x blk msia hanyalah 1thn 2minggu - xleh lawan mu aaa :P
tp tu kire lama gila aaaaa bg aku...sbb dulu2 sokmo je blk - tiap 2bulan je g mkn roti canai kat klia :P
nx time, mari bertapa europe plok!

Dr Mama said...

mok der..wakpe lama dok update? balik msia doh ke?