:: i WaLk yOu FoLLoW, ok? ::

:: PeJaM cELiK, pEjAm CeLiK ;;

:: i post it, you click it, yeah!!! ::

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

:: Let's hula-hoop.. ooo yeaaaa ::

If you're all not know, I am the biggest fan of Connie Talbot.. She is just a sweetheart! Isn't she? I'm quite sure so many ppl across the world know about this cutest gurl with a golden voice. And she is a youtube sensational!! over 50million ppl watching her adorable singing video there.. and her 1st album went gold..


oo. yea... !! so now, I'm not sure ppl know about this new talent or not. maybe kiwis and some ppl do. Her video isn't in youtube. But I think I fall in love with this cute lil gurl too. She' so adorable. I was talking about this gurl (in the pic).. AMERICUS WILSON, the 6yrs old hula-hoop girl

I remembered playing with this went I was in kindergarden and maybe when I was primary school as well (PJ time!! yooo hoooo ) .. but I, obviously not good in it. Look at this pic below, can you do this? wow.. that's pretty tough I guess. And Americus is doing this since she was 3.

  You go gurl!!
So.. this cute Americus was borned from a reality show same as Connie. But not Britain's Got Talent. It's a New Zealand Got Talent. Sadly to say, She didn't win but I truly, honestly feel she wins in most ppl's heart. Just look at her smile..... :)

Watching Oprah show is a must for me. I love her talk show. Apparently, she launched an episode which called 'The Smartest Talented Kid in the World''. As usual, million ppls respond to her and sent many kind of videos showing great talents to her. and guess what, two of them were  Connie and Americus. Awesome!!

Before I end this entry, let's enjoy Americus's hula hoop vidoe which she performed on the final show of NZ's Got Talent.



enjoy ya!! What a great talent!!
I wish u the best of luck cutie!!

p.s. Practise makes perfect!! -->that was what she said to Oprah

xoxo
comot :p

0 comments: