:: i WaLk yOu FoLLoW, ok? ::

:: PeJaM cELiK, pEjAm CeLiK ;;

:: i post it, you click it, yeah!!! ::

Monday, April 7, 2008

100+ * wink *


Salam semua..
It has a while, i didn't jot down anything here.
Aimi bubu asked me just now,
WHERE IS MY NEW ENTRY?

think ... think.. n think...

Just wanna let people know..
Of all soft drink or energy drink that have been produced in this world,
I really love or I can say,
I'M ADDICTED TO IT!!!
.: 100 Plus :.

Normally, when I was in Malaysia, I used to drink atleast 2 or 3cans perday..
IT IS A MUST!!!
Just imagined, since i came here.. no 100+ in New Zealand
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :(

As usual, I normally go to New World ( local supermarket in NZ) on Sunday,
Quite convinience, they offer free shuttle..
Last sunday,, and until now, I am super duper happy,
Guess what???!!!
I saw 100+ at International section..
I was soo excited, calling my flatmate and jumping like a lil kid getting new toy or lollipop!!
There were 2 women laughing at me..
who cares.. :p
I wanted to grab all can on the shelves.. but I didn't dare to do that..
So i grabbed 3cans.. hahah..
but for sure, 100+ will always be in my flat's fridge..
hahhaahhah..


~ 100 Plus in Dunedin, New Zealand :) ~
nzd 1.10 only LoL :p (nzd1.10 x 2.52)
errr...
RM 2.77 :p

"watever.. what does matter,, 100+ makes me super duper happy"

* If amna promote air calpis.. akak promote kiwi minum 100+ hahhaha *

.: sweetlittlesunshine :.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u always that u have nothing to write. tp bla da tulis..amboi2..panjang pulak...

saya suka baca entry k'yana..menarik2.. hehe..ade ye 100+ kt cni? i hve to go n grab 100+ also for myself..heheheh..nice!!!

yana hashim said...

100+ dh sold out la akak pg 2ari lepas.. gerammmmmm..

Anonymous said...

duh..ok la tuh...at least dapat jugak 3 tin..u relly bought that thing next to the can in da pic..??lol
bergulung tanduk dier..wau..haha

yana hashim said...

~~boss
sheep tu hiasan semata2 la...tammy punye.. bukan i punye.. lol :P