:: i WaLk yOu FoLLoW, ok? ::

:: PeJaM cELiK, pEjAm CeLiK ;;

:: i post it, you click it, yeah!!! ::

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

.: A dReAm CaMe TruE :.


Just a short entry for this time.. I have to pin something in my blog about this.. I told my family and friends b4 i came here... "I won't leave NZ with bungy jumping!". I will story later about this awesome experience. My photos haven't turn up yet in the website.. I will upload them here rite after i get it.. okay?


I know some friends will laugh at me.. Couldn't help it.. I jumped in pink.. Goshhhhh.... Just not me.. U think I care? LoL...
Sorry guys.. But my dream came true.. Yayyyyyy !!!! :p

~sweetlittlesunshine~

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wooo...jeles ok! tggu dan lihat..pasti akan ku lakukan jua bungy jumping itu! x aci sungguh aaa...huhuhu