:: i WaLk yOu FoLLoW, ok? ::

:: PeJaM cELiK, pEjAm CeLiK ;;

:: i post it, you click it, yeah!!! ::

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

.: Belakang parang diasah lagikan tajam :P :.


have you heard this peribahasa or quotation..
"belakang parang diasah lagikan tajam"

Ask my mum, she will say, i'm the laziest daughter she has.. cooking wasn't my fav after all when i was in Malaysia.. even now. but life in overseas kind of forcing me to cook and bake alots..
desires to eat drive me to do it..

I think.. after a year here.. i dare to say.. I'm not too bad :p
Here are some photos of ' my creation ' since i stay here in Dunedin, New Zealand ..
yay!!!!!


this is something i called precious!!
i've never thought in million years i will make satay and kuah kacang in my entire life.. but i was and i still am happy everytime i remember those moments,--> toroa msian nite n aidilfitri 2007.
thanx to all helpers.. you guys are awesome!!


i love egg tart soo much.. i don't know where i can find it here in NZ, so .. finally i made it by myself.. might look horrible though.. but i guess it wasn't too bad for first timer :)


* SusHi * This is also my first time making it. I chose tuna sushi and vege sushi, Tammy taught me how to make it.. Easy to eat.. but need lots of time to make it and u need patience:) it's yummy.. I was sooo happy..

i love kuih-muih sooo much.. it seems like i have to eat 1 kuih perday.. it's damn easy to get kuih in Malaysia.. Just go to Pasar Malam (Night Market) or street stall in my village.. u can get most everything.. I think, i might spent too much time there just because i don't know which one to choose :P . Above photo is one of my fav traditional kuih.. I don't know its' commercial name.. but from what I know,, Terengganu-ian called it TOK AJI SERBAN. lol.. funny name right :)



This is my first pie ever.. eventually, I love eating pear here.. I normally bought 1 whole big bag n able to finish all b4 those get over riped.. but this weeek , i just can't eat..
so today.. i mean yesterday.. i forced myself to make something using pear instead of throwing those away..
hmmm.. taaa daaa.. i baked pear pie. but to be honest it taste like apple pie.. happy .. happy n happy.. just by looking at it can make me smile :)
i love it soo much..
will try make it again.. (but i don't know when hihihi)



kuih lapis.. hihihi.. i think.. i make it coz i miss home so much.. n plus my mum said its easy..
huh.. easy but it required soo much time.. have to steam it layer by layer.. goshhhh..
but i love it..



i think most malaysians miss KFC so much.. as we can't eat it here.. no halal kfc.. so i've been trying many times making it.. tammy, cindy and tosin love it soo much.. thanx 4 eating guys.. might not taste exactly the same as KFC but still nice to have it.. i enjoy it soo muchh,, who wasn't rite? :P


for me this is the easiet cake ever.. n low budget.. hihih.. tasty n yummy.. i think.. different ppl got differnt style of making kek batik.. but this is my style.. will soak the biscuit untill it soft but have make sure it won't break.. my friends here asked me couldn't believe i use just biscuits to make it.. Priyanka wants me to teach her b4 this year ends.. :)



huhu.. i have to smile when i look at this photo.. feel like crying coz hard to believe.hhahaha. i successfully bake a cheese cake for the first time.. yess... finally.. besides choc cake (which i always bake it .. hmm.. do i have any pic of my choc cake? NO.. will snap it next time) i love cheese cake.. but i prefer country cheese cake or original/ baked cheese cake compare to frozen one.. yummyyy,,, today tosin n tammy were arguing to each other,, coz tosin thought tammy had a bigger slice of my cheese cake.. but unfortunately every1 got 1 thin slice.. hihi.. mybe next time guys.. :)


this one is special dedication to MA.... kakcik finally cooked ayam golek /percik kat sini. .. i really want to eat this.. then as usual, i called MA and asked how to make this.. after mixed all ingredients to make the gravy.. i could smell the nice aroma and that was exactly the same smell when MA cook this back home.. then i get soo excited.. dont care how does it taste.. maybe i just missing MA's cooking soo much..
but ya.. my 1st trial was \(^o^)/ (double thumbs up) hihihih..
thanx ma...


this banana muffins were for tammy.. and 6 more for aroha.. special for sharnita's bday last month.. i think it looked nice and yummy but the taste weren't that ok.hahah.. to be honest.. i forgot to put egg inside.. became hard when it gets cold.. but still ok .. have to warm it up for 30sec in microwave b4 eating...
but overall.. i was satisfied with the final outcome.. :P

so those are some photos of my cakes, kuih or food after 1 year i've here... i'll make sure next time to take photo of my meals..
1 year... huh.. i've learned many things espeacially cooking n baking stuffs.
some other meals that I made b4 were soto, rendang, tomyam, chicken curry, pizza, pasta, lasagna, choc chip cookies, nasi lemak, roti jala, puding roti, karipap,,, couldn't remember all of them.. hihih.. but not all taste good though..
but im sure one thing, there will always be 1st time and we never know how satisfied we are or how well we can cook until we try.. trust me.. :p

~sweetlittlesunshine~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

mantapnye!!!!! byk dah rupa2nya k'yana ni masak..even 1st timer..but everything look delicous..even ada yg sy x rasa..but i can guess how those kuih-muih, cake n bla bla bla taste..

amboi..bla nk dtg masak kt cni??? jeles btol ngan tammy n who else? mst dorg salu dpt makan yg k'yana masak..hahaha..syok2..
=P

dah dpt lesen nk kawin da tuh..tggu masa jeh la kan..when? tggu dan lihat...huahahaha..

kidding only sys =)

dLyn aZmi said...

ye setuju! jgn disangka yg dulu2 malas dapur x bley memasak.. idup di dunedin ni dah membuktikan segala2nye.. smpi giler nak bukak restoran ni hahaha

Anonymous said...

hurm..banyak btol u masak..
apsal dalam gambar nampak more delicious..macam ade ilusi optic aje..hehe
hurm...
just joking..lol
sedap la semua yg u masak,fr wut u give me la..rase nyer semua yang ade dlm gambar tuh i da rase kut..wakaka..
sila la jemput lagi di kemudian hari..cheers..

yana hashim said...

~~boss
i rasa sume yg sedap n tak sedap pun u yg rasa.. hahahaha.iye.. next time i jemput lagi..

~~dlyn azmi
betul lyn.. lucky awk ade sini.. rs mcm duk kat msia.. tukar2 mknan kat jiran.. :P

~~mia razlan
jgn jeles.. nnti ade rezeki and ade mood akak anta umah korang..tapi umah korang jauh la.. hihih.. ( alasam baik punye... ) :P

cInDy said...

oh my gosh!!! the photos are making me hungry!! thank you so much for letting me try your delicious cakes and kuihs and food!! love ya cooking!!
and thank you so much for giving me encouragement!! how did u find my blog?? love ya lots!! -hugs- =)