:: i WaLk yOu FoLLoW, ok? ::

:: PeJaM cELiK, pEjAm CeLiK ;;

:: i post it, you click it, yeah!!! ::

Saturday, May 17, 2008

.: My NeW LeGo :.


I declare this as my new lego..
Reliever (blue) is my Arry and Preventer (orange) is my Angu.
and no word is actually explained all these
which if i have, i would definitely cry and feel down..
Despite feeling so content with a good news from my supervisor on Friday,
i couldn't ignore being sad deep inside my heart.
I know, these stuffs won't restrict me to do most things I love but still
I need to carry them everywhere and any time.

I guess no one will like it.
but ya... I have to accept them.. and shouldn't stop hoping!!
Arry n Angu, plz be nice to me!!
:: YaNa... FiGhTinG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::

P.S. Thanx to my reminder. Really appreciate it!

~sweetlittlesunshine~


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

new lego? oke la tu. org len mana ada lego cam k'yana punye. wahahaha. =P demi kesihatan, bawalah teman anda tu ke mana2 jua. huahahaha