:: i WaLk yOu FoLLoW, ok? ::

:: PeJaM cELiK, pEjAm CeLiK ;;

:: i post it, you click it, yeah!!! ::

Thursday, July 10, 2008
huhu.. i'm back..after a very long holiday.. i guess that was the longest vacation i've been doing since i came here.. absolute awesome time.. ( without thinking about lab and studies..hihi).. now. just want to update what was my trip all about..

My trip began from dunedin to Christchurch by bus..aouchhh... 6hours!! sometimes its too long to handle.. but xleh nak bt ape.. tu la yg paling murah .. grace, sharnita and me arrived in Christchurch around 11pm.. foggy and damn cold...huhu.. our 1st plan was going straight to the airport and had a camp there.. but unfortunately, no shuttle to the airport..huhu.. so .. nak tak nak.. we all sume kena la ronda2 town dgn beg besar cari tmpat tido.. but 1 more thing, we were not aware off was ch.church is a host for All black VS England on the next day.. most of the backpackers were all full.. damn it.. at the end.. we finally got a room to rest.








COCKERS Backpackers.. huhu.. abit further up from town.. the room was cold. seriously..and one thing I can't forget was the reception gurl..O M G... she was Korean or Japanese I think... We were all couldn't understand a word of what she said.. and she was sooo clumsy... she kept changing our room rite after she gave us the key room.. well that was only my first nite!! huhu..


me with my bag packs :D

After what happened last nite, we all still want to gamble our energy and faith again. it was fun being a tourist, learning how to read map, asking people around for directions, and getting lost. lol!! We went aroud town for a while but considering sharnita and grace had to pull a very big luggage, so we decided to catch a bus to airport earlier.

Arriving at sharnita's place was such a bless. Her whole family welcomed us very well. I totally feel like home. Uncle Harri was waithing for us at the airport and with his 2 sons. He is very talkative and friendly. As he is working as a taxi driver, so he seemed to be our tourist guide, story this and this, and reminds us to be aware of the crime that could possibly happened while we were in Auckland.. And her family seem to know us quite well. they appologized us for not able to give this and that. O M G!!! oh ya.. Did i tell you about Sharnita's mom? About the cook? huhu.. It was awesome. Curry and dhal were all delicious.. yummy.. :)

B4 i end this entry, just wanted to show all af u this photo.this is my fav photo at Sharnita's place.. u know why? this photo really reminds me about where I came from. Ah.. untill now, it is hard to believe that I found this in Auckland. Small house with pagar zink, Compound full of fruit trees and veges.. Gosh.. I miss home alot but coming here was curing my heart.

... to be continued :)

p.s: sorry for late update :P!!

~sweetlittlesunshine~

0 comments: