:: i WaLk yOu FoLLoW, ok? ::

:: PeJaM cELiK, pEjAm CeLiK ;;

:: i post it, you click it, yeah!!! ::

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

.: My Shadow Feet Fall at the Sky Tower :.

2nd part of my holiday in Auckland was in town with Grace and Sharnita. huhuh.. It was raining heavily on that day... But as usual.. we were all fight with all mother nature's element.. It's holiday time ,, we didn't want to just stay at home and watching tv.. huhuhu.. Kat sini.. dapat rasa naik train.. i think this is my 1nd time naik train di NZ. Last year kat Welly with Nuzul n Jihan.. Train dia ala2 KOMUTER di Malaysia.. tapi tak pelu beli tiket and scan tiket.. Tunggu train.. masuk and ade conductor jual tiket.huhuhu.. From my observation, adela some ppl yg masuk n duduk .. pastu bt bodoh xbeli tiket.. huhu.. not fair but nasibla..

Me @ Britomart Train Station, Auckland, NZ

Tribute to spiderman ..huhuhu..

Us having fun.. I'm soo happy to be up here.. don't know why.. Over excited!!

Auckland City Sky Tower 328m

My Bee ~ni aje yang berkenan dimata sebagai tnda kenangan di Sky Tower. huhu..

A day with both my sweetheart Grace and Sharnita was awesome. It was fun, although we didn't get a chance to go to many places, but at least I can say,
I've be to Sky Tower.
This was really my ultimate dream in Auckland. The highest land mark in NZ.
BUt to be honest, Auckland city is pretty much like KL.
I wanted to do sky jump but my financial was very tight. but I do hope I can come back and do it. and go to Whaiheke Island which we were planning to go to at the first place.

More fun coming up.. huhuhu

P.S. I have lots of photos but I can't be bother to post them all. I will upload them in my photopages.

to be continued...

~sweetlittlesunshine~

"My fav song from a kiwi singer Brooke Fraser. Hope u guys enjoy it!!"

0 comments: