:: i WaLk yOu FoLLoW, ok? ::

:: PeJaM cELiK, pEjAm CeLiK ;;

:: i post it, you click it, yeah!!! ::

Sunday, August 10, 2008

080808 vs 060708

o8o8o8
huhu.. what a pretty date to remember
to be honest.. i did't have any special event happened to me on this day..
but atleast the whole world would definitely r
emember
the opening ceremony Beijing 2008
That was awesome..
Congrats China
!!

And..
Congrats to one of my high school friend @ my best friend YM friend huh
Nurul Akmar Rasli
who got married on that
day
which she chose to be akad nikah-ed at 8am.
I'm very happy for you Kemar
Wish u all the best in life together with your loved one..

But.. I will always remember this date
o6o7o8

I was very tired on this day after coming back from Bersatu Games
and stranded in Oumaru for a nite
because of heavy snow...
Despite having cold in Dunedin..
someone warmed my heart
again...
he made me smile n atleast my heart cried inside
\(^o^)/

P.S.
Thank you so much BB for stand out for me.
Thanx for having courage n guts to reveal ur feeling for me..

teruterubozu once said hata san
It doesn't rain forever
and a nite wo'nt last forever
Let's give our best shot
Gambate !!!!

p(^o^)q

xoxo
~sweetlittlesunshine~


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

'BB' tu sape?

yana hashim said...

mia-heheh.. can it be secret? lol...
u'll know one day.. luv u sis!!

nyazz said...

haii. blogwalking, dear..^^
school @ NZ, ehh??
nice to know u.. :)