:: i WaLk yOu FoLLoW, ok? ::

:: PeJaM cELiK, pEjAm CeLiK ;;

:: i post it, you click it, yeah!!! ::

Friday, August 8, 2008

.: Seriously, Yana Needs These.... :.

tagged by Dlyn Azmi

These are what I get from Google ' Yana Needs'.. huh..
entah sape2 la yana yang dimaksudkan ek...

"Yana needs help"
Are you serious? I need it badly!!


"Yana needs your support"
Yes, yes, yes.. I need it too.. plzzzz


"Yana needs to be kicked out"
from NZ I guess! Too long already.
Kak @ my high school friend told me
" ko macam mengembara seumo hidup!" :P


"Yana needs to be treated with more sensitivity in India"
Why India? hehehe.. I guess It refered to Yana Gupta..
Which I don't know who.. hahhah


"Yana needs to make a name for herself"
already have it.. [Yanacomot]-not too bad right?


"Yana needs your financial support"
hahahha.. why this sounds soooo true..
.Does all Yanas in the world facing same problem? I wonder....


"Yana needs volunteers to answer Santa letters"
Maybe i need volunteer to help me finishing my reserch project,
finding my babies@ plants back, and writing reports and
bla bla bla...


"Yana needs a blood transfusion"
for what? hahhah.. atleast not for now.. but thank you :)


"Yana needs him."
I need a guy who has guts to tell the world that
he loves me after his mother..
I wonder who has what it takes.... :(


"Yana needs to chill"
To be honest.. I need it.. tell me how..

"Yana needs to lend us all her girl powa"
can anyone tell me what is POWA? hahahaha..

Now, it's time to tell you guys what do I need.
What does Yanacomot needs?

1-Yana needs to work out or loose some weight
bile balik boleh makan puas2

2-Yana needs all my 'babies' back
waaaaa... pokok2 ku dh mati.. cmne nk abiskan mster ni!!

3-Yana needs lots of cash
hehehe... blh buat bungy lagi..yay!!

4-Yana needs a good luck
a real good one!!

5-Yana needs a man in her life.
a real gentleman! No joking...

6-Yana needs marriege
not because most of her friends got married..
but at least I have a dream too.

7-Yana needs to recharge her battery
to finish her studies. It has been too long for a piece of MSc, which I didn't feel this tired when I was in UKM.

8-Yana needs a real moist choc cake
rindunye nak makan.. sape blh tolong bt? heheh

9-Yana needs new clothes, jeans, shoes, sandals, etc...
seriously... I need those..
need some shopping, real shopping..
( miss Mid Valley, OU, The Curve etc.. so muchhhh)

10-Yana needs TO GO BACK
this is the ultimate one.. [kakak@my niece sll tnya"bile cikcik nak balik?] waaaaaa.. can't put everything into words... (in tears.... :(( )

~sweetlittlesunshine~

2 comments:

dLyn aZmi said...

hehehe..
funny rite the result?

Anonymous said...

funny! hahaha. tp byk gak yg kena. kan? nice....