:: i WaLk yOu FoLLoW, ok? ::

:: PeJaM cELiK, pEjAm CeLiK ;;

:: i post it, you click it, yeah!!! ::

Monday, August 18, 2008

.: First TiMe StUdEnT ..HuHuHu :.

Huhu.. what a weekend for me..
After frustration in the lab..
I joined Toroans to Queenstown again for a ski trip.

As usual I was excited..

We stayed @ Queenstown Lodge..
I prefer this place.. It is well heated ..
I felt like in Toroa .. very warm..

And also .. free breakfast..
Yummy :P


Skiing was fun but seriuosly...
it was hard ..

Harder than I thought..
It was supposed to be 2 day skiing..
but because of bad weather ..
very windy and super duper cold..

I decided to not going on the 2nd day.. lucky we can get refund!!
But at least I can say.. I've learned how to ski
and I knew how does it feel..

I've never put this in my dream list..
But.. I'm soo glad that I chose to do that!!

These are some photos from one of my fav weekend!!



xoxo
~sweetlittlesunshine~

2 comments:

Sagittarius Wifey said...

syok nya kamu di NZ!

dLyn aZmi said...

xpe.. at least kite bley bg nasihat kat org2 yg nak ski.. dr segi preparation and what to expect up there hihihi..