:: i WaLk yOu FoLLoW, ok? ::

:: PeJaM cELiK, pEjAm CeLiK ;;

:: i post it, you click it, yeah!!! ::

Saturday, October 11, 2008

.: finally she listened to me :.




Last year, I lived in the same room and flat but with 5other people. One of them is a gurl from Bangalore, India. Roshni Rao.


I can say that she is one of my best friend. thinking about what we've been through for a year living under the same roof, will always make me cry.. ah.. I don't want to talk about sad thing. past is past.. For me, all those episodes make oru friendship stronger each day although we live separately now and in future. I believe that way!!

She's very or super super smart!! Her English superb too .. oh ya.. did I tell you that maybe my Hindi language is better than her.. hhaha( joking) but 1 thing for sure, I watched Bollywood movies more than she does. trust me!! I don't know how I would survive studying overseas for the 1st time without her. n I think Jinjoo will agree with me.. She is our English teacher too.. I miss reading someone correcting my english without feel hurt.
P.s: thanks Rosh..

U know what , she is very good in music too. She plays guitar and she sing very well. I told me long ago to sing in front of ppl. N just now, she sent me a link, a video of her singing!! finally.. I'm very proud of you Rosh and so happy for you for everything!!

Here is video of her!! I believe this is not the first time!! I'm glad you found him. I wish you no more sad tears.. ok? ( did I tell u Rosh, I missed listen someone crying in our living room while holding the phone? lol.. joking.. )

Roshni, I love you dearly!! I'm sorry for everything ya..


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

roshni ni kat cni lagi ke?

yana hashim said...

yup.. dia buat honors thn ni.. same ngn nuzul n timi .. knp?