:: i WaLk yOu FoLLoW, ok? ::

:: PeJaM cELiK, pEjAm CeLiK ;;

:: i post it, you click it, yeah!!! ::

Thursday, October 30, 2008

.: welcome to the family :.

29th October 2008..
Me and my entire family were celebrating with full of
happiness,
Of course, waiting is such a pain,
Even my sis in Ireland and me here felt more than others,
Coz both of us only could wait any news from our family members in Malaysia.
To be honest, I could'nt sleep well on that nite.
I was praying so hard, hoping that 3 of them will be fine.
Three?
Yes, my sis just giving birth to twin gurls...
For the first time in our family..
But they were born pre-mature 8.5months,
1st gurl was 1.5kg and 2nd gurl 1.9kg,
I close my eyes, just wanted to imagine how small they could be,

Kakak will be excited too I guess!!
Cik cik always love you princess :)

Kakngah & a.Fahmi,
Congrates, From far, I am soooo happy to hear that.

To cik cik's tiny lil twins,
Be strong!!
I hope that both of you will be discharged from Special Unit Care soon..
Cik cik haven't see both of you yet,
But I knew I love you both!
Same as I love kakak dearly..

I'm eagerly waiting for photos..
Will update soon!!

xoxo
Sweetlittlesunshine

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tahniah2..hehehehe

Dr Mama said...

Yana kakak mu beranak twin!! Wah.. 2 in 1 go. Canggih! :) Congrats kat dia. Dan mu juga, sbb dah jadi mokcik :P

8.5mths not too bad lah. InsyaAllah evthg will be ok soon :)

yana hashim said...

thank you kak.. insyaallah.. sume ok kot.. mudah2an.. same goes to you.. :)take care ha..