:: i WaLk yOu FoLLoW, ok? ::

:: PeJaM cELiK, pEjAm CeLiK ;;

:: i post it, you click it, yeah!!! ::

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Ma, I owe you the whole world!!

I was touched by kawan's @ munirmuji entry for his mom. it is a called for me to jot down something to honour a special woman in my whole life. it is so hard for me to write this entry. because for me, there is no word to describe how special she is and how grateful i am to share genetic heritage from her. the one and only woman who dare to give up every single breath in her life, asking and begging from Allah to make sure He gave me a chance to live in his world. without a doubt she is my MOTHER.

I'm sure every person will shout loudly and say MY MOM IS THE BEST,, NO ONE CAN REPLACE HER..SHE'S MINE.. and i believe the world can fight because of that. I am feeling so proud and happy, i will never ever said your mom or anyone's mom is the best. i'm sorry if what wrote sounds too harsh. but i'm sure you will do the same as i do.Even my friend who his mom left his dad and him when he was 10 and chose to live with different partner will always say NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN SHE IS STILL THE BEST MOM I HAVE AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE HER!!

~My Mom~

MRS BADARIAH YUSOFF
JANUARY 31st 1957

Today, i would like to declare that my mom is the best mother in the whole universe.

Ma..
Thank you for your decision to keep me from the first day you knew you were pregnant.
I'm sure it must be difficult time for you as you were already loosing 2sons ( abg Yoe and abg...).
For sure,
It's a courage from a woman called mom which I won't be able to understand it.
But deep inside my soul, a voice keep whispering softly to me
"BECAUSE SHE LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING"
The best moment in the my entire life which I will cherish and hold it tightly is to have you through thick and thin.. no matter what
Ma.. I'm sure
"thank you" is not enough, "a million dollar" seem to cheap and "a deep blue ocean" is too shallow,
To tell you how thankful I am to have you,
You never ask anything in return,
No one can replace you,
You will always have a speacial place in my heart and my soul,
My first line as I set a prayer to Allah Almighty always goes to you..
I. L.O.VE. Y.O.U

Ma.. kak cik sayang ma sangat2.


I dedicate this beautiful song "I TURN TO YOU" to my dearest mom

~sweetlittlesunshine~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam..woho...!!at least u have somtin to jot down ur sincere xpression 2wards ur mom..

me?hehehe...susah sket nak berekspresi emosi ni...huhuhuh...but i noe she wat i mean...

yeah...remebered d song by yusof islam n his fella kids.. "your mother"

yana hashim said...

try upload lagu tu.. tapi xdpt..ya,,, im sure she knows what u've meant..thanks munir... keep it up writing!!