:: i WaLk yOu FoLLoW, ok? ::

:: PeJaM cELiK, pEjAm CeLiK ;;

:: i post it, you click it, yeah!!! ::

Monday, November 5, 2007

T.W.E.N.T.Y F.O.U.R

Let me start this blog with this title. this year, 2007, I am 24 years old. Some people are afraid to reveal their own age.. But not for me I guess. It is something that I'm very proud of. THANK YOU ALLAH ..for giving me such a wonderful time since I was born. Obviously, alot of things i've learned.

Tears might drop if I start to review back what past had teached me..
Many times, friends remind me,
"Don't ever look back to your history..especially the bad, worse and the worst one"
For me, even it was the worst thing ever happened to me, I will smile today.. It doesn't mean that I'm proud to do that. But all those experiences make me grow up faster than I thought.

LIFE IS...
.. is like baking a moist chocolate cake.
haha, I know some of you are desperate to have a piece of it. Yummmyyy :)
Hmm.. ade orang very particular dgn ingredients and right measurement to bake it. Timbang sume butter, tepung bla bla bla..
But it is not a gurantee the cake will come out perfectly.. Nak mix up pun kena ade cara yang betul.
Tapi ade org main agak2 je..
Last2 jadi jugak..
Make sense? hmm.. what I mean is ,,in life what ever we do mesti ade silap kat mana2. I wouldn't know how to bake moist choc cake if I don't try to bake it again,, and again.. Everytime nk bake new cake, I will remember what I have done. Try to improve. Don't give up.
Nothing is perfect I guess.. (btulke?)
Even now, sometimes my cake taste so damn yummy... time bakar naik cantik sgt.. Tu blum buat topping lagi.. tapi,, bile kuarkan dari oven,, cake tu dh xcntik.. The cake yang tadi nmpak cantik now hampeh.. it drops.. Macam tu la sebaliknye..
Eventhough my example sounds funny or doesn't make sense to some people,,it's okay..
Moral of the story, look back to what you have done in the past. One day mesti jadi punyela...

Now, back to my 24 years.
There are so many people I would love to honour them. But I will do that later. I'm still smiling right now.. Suddenly, everything in the past pop up in my mind one by one..
Ada masa sedih, gembira, kecewa, sakit, murung, geli hati, menangis, ketawa, berangan, perasan, terpinggir, glamour, jatuh, bangun, hilang, gile, mimpi, mcm2 lagila...
Basically, at this point, I am so happy with what I have now. I have a great year so far, although life challenged me with so many unexpected things.
Great people arround me who most of them cherish my friendship to them, accept me for who I am and always care about me. Isn't that great?
IT IS.. DEFINITELY.. :)


Finally, before I end this page for this time, I wish Allah will continue giving me many great years ahead.
Who knows I might be able to write somthing in this blog for another 24 years.

I am truly sorry, if I did something wrong to all of you. I truly am..
Thank you so much for all of you who know me. No matter who you are, what you have done to me or we've done something or share anyhting together... Thank you..
I wish there is a word more meaningful other than THANK YOU. If it is,, each of you deserves it. From the bottom of my heart.
MAY ALLAH BLESS US TOGETHER

~sweetlittlesunshine~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahh..selamat menulis blog...keep it up..terer ni, k'yana tulis bi nih..heheh.. nti da update, bg hint tau, btau sy.. :D

munirmuji said...

salam...

dude...kencang la...nice peace of work..keep it up..
may HIS blessing keep cheering ur life...

Anonymous said...

selamat berblog~

Anonymous said...

dun forget about the past..the past is what make u ur self now,rite..keep on holding to what u think is rite..n everything will be sweet..may god bless us all