:: i WaLk yOu FoLLoW, ok? ::

:: PeJaM cELiK, pEjAm CeLiK ;;

:: i post it, you click it, yeah!!! ::

Sunday, March 23, 2008

.: 10 things about me xxx :.


  • most of my friends called me clean freak---> I can't breath if my area is dirty.. especially kitchen. ah!!! no way... and if i'm depressed or tension.. for sure i will be cleaning whateva i can clean and i don't mind cleaning ppl's clothes or anything .. if you see me cleaning the whole day.. u should know that im not mentally normal.. and feel free to give me ur dishes or clothes for me to wash.. i am most welcomed..
  • i am a diary person.. lots of diaries since i was young... it is my small world and i feel like my diary is the best friend ever. and i created my own alphabet to write down everything in it.and my fav place to write it is under my study table. trust me!!! hehhehehhehe...
  • i love collecting brand tag, keychains, bookmarks and sweets wrapper.. for now,,, i have 3 shoe boxes of brand tag. and 4 or 5 boxes of sweets wrapper.. my bigggest collections will me ECLAIR Cadbury wrapper, (glod n purple in color) which i started to collect when i was in secondary school. all my classmates won't throw the wrapper into the bin but they will will give it to me.. for the tottal.. i've got 8307.. :P might b no one could imagine how many i have all together,, but it's alotttttt....for my mum n some ppl, those are rubbish but not for me...
  • i hate reading!!! it should be obvious... dont give me anything that i'm supposed to read. i just can't do or i would say, I AM VERY LAZY!!! except.. reading for exam. Lol :p
  • Ice cream freak!!!! hehehe.. especially when I'm feeling sad. My record was.. i ate 3litres of ice cream non stop.. nice but....... ( u know wat i mean...)
  • i love travelling..love it so much.... will go anywhere although the trip expenses will me broke.LOL :P
  • baking freaks!!! i'm sure my flatmates know about it.. they called me that.. i'm not a good cook nor baking.. but i just love baking.. i hope my mum will proud of me. hehehhe.. since ma always say.. KAK CIK IS HER ONLY DAUGHTER WHO DOESNT KNOW HOW TO COOK AND SHE SAID... 'I'M WORRIED WHAT WILL UR MUM IN LAW THINK OF U!'
    hahahahahah....
  • hmmm.. one of my fav is hanging out with close friends in the mall from morning till nite. n start doing movie marathon.. trust me.. from early bird ticket till midnite movie.. having break only to pray and eat. but most of the time we bought food and ate inside the cinema illegally..hahhaha .. ( i miss GSC sooo muchhh)
  • i don't like pet or animal.. heheh.. i try to like them but i think animal doesn't like me...i don't know why..
  • I think most people will say i look seriuos most of the time.. I'm trying so hard no to be like that,, but i think i know why i become like that.. hahahha.. let it be my secret for this moment... but ya.. U can just think I'M A SERIOUS PERSON or I LOOK SERIOUS... LOL :P
~sweetlittlesunshine~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah tak sangka..u r really weird..kalau tgk dgn mata kasar, mmg tak nampak pon wierd..but once i read this...i knoe that..k'yana mmg 'pelik'..hahaha..
jgn mrh ye =D

Anonymous said...

:) hehe...

-syafirul