:: i WaLk yOu FoLLoW, ok? ::

:: PeJaM cELiK, pEjAm CeLiK ;;

:: i post it, you click it, yeah!!! ::

Sunday, March 23, 2008

It is not all about C.H.o.C.o.L.a.T.e


Now it's time for easter break..
These are gifts from sweet friends here.
This is absolutely not my tradition, but this is fun and cute and sweet stuff to share with.
Chocolate is always b my fav.. no doubt :D

Thanx Gracy heart for a cute bunny choc..
Because it is soooo cute, i still keep it and don't even dare to eat it :)
and to my Spicy Sharnita, your 6 lil cuties make me smile and blessed to know you and other sweet aroha this year. yay!!!!

I've got to say here, my sweet Mykhail tries to spoil all my diet programs.
Aahhhh!!!
He gave me a rose on valentine's day,
a bar of white choc when last week and today he gives me a giant easter egg..
Thanx sweetie..

Last but least, to one of my good friend here,
I'm sure you know who you are,
Thanx for being my bro when I need a love from family,
A close friend who always care about me,
I couldn't find any words to form a great line to thank you.
All I can say is I'm happy to have you as my really good company :P

These bunch of chocs are not only a chocolate but a kind of love from all of you..
I'm having lots of difficulties now..
And thank you for being so great to me!!

~sweetlittlesunshine~

0 comments: