:: i WaLk yOu FoLLoW, ok? ::

:: PeJaM cELiK, pEjAm CeLiK ;;

:: i post it, you click it, yeah!!! ::

Thursday, March 13, 2008

A.R.o.H.a 2008

Theodora, Priyanka, Me, Grace, Sharnita & Tammy
~My Aroha 2008~

Those lovely people are my flatmates this year in Toroa International House.
Only 5 of us, but Tammy is officially our permenant resident (PR) where she herself claimed that. LoL
To be honest, I fall in love with my flatties.. They r too lovely :)
We are just clicked together.
Eventually, Grace and Me are both returners from last yr, I'm glad that she was placed in the same flat as mine.
Others from Hong Kong (Sweetheart Dora) and Fiji (Sweetheart Priyanka and Spicyheart Sharnita)

Thanx gurls.. Im blessed meeting you this year..
I'm sure we gonna have a wonderful year and this will be a good start of our friendship
Love you all

~sweetlittlesunshine~

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww datz so sweet...yana is such a sweetie..wen i first saw her note on my door b4 i even met her i knew she was gna b sum1 who is full of life... shez a veri bubbly n an AWESOME flatm8 wel actualy shez more lyk a big sis 2 me alwaz turnin my negativez thoughtz in2 positivez...shez a good cook n i lov her baking :) ..it such a privilege 2 know yana n no wordz can describe how wonderful she has been 2 me..i wish her al da hapines...lov u loadz sweety..