:: i WaLk yOu FoLLoW, ok? ::

:: PeJaM cELiK, pEjAm CeLiK ;;

:: i post it, you click it, yeah!!! ::

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

when 3hearts become 1

Again, I"m posting a picture of these two persons i really love here.. Some people might know already who they are. Mr OluwaTosin Akitundae Samuel and Miss Luu Khanh Hien. I really appreaciate them from the bottom of my heart.. Always feel good to be with them.. Without asking to be loved but they shower me with pure and colourful love that I wished..

It is so amazing, coming here without knowing anyone but now I have so many friends who accept me for who I am.. I may not a perfect friend for everyone, but having such lovely people arround make every single day I had more worthy and meaningful.

To both my dear saltyheart and sweet darling... thank u for accept every single grumpiness and hard time from me. That make you guys are my real closed friends. I promise that I will cherish both of you till end of the day.. I hope our friendship will last for eva..


(: LOVE YOU TWO :)

~sweetlittlesunshine~

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

amboi2...suka dia upload pic byk2..hhehe