:: i WaLk yOu FoLLoW, ok? ::

:: PeJaM cELiK, pEjAm CeLiK ;;

:: i post it, you click it, yeah!!! ::

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

:: summer or winter ::

Dunedin on Dunedin.. What should I expect from u? NZ is one of the 4 seasons country.. huhu.. Really? i dont think so.. heheh.. Yesterday was a bit shocking for me.. I didn't expect weather would be that creepy.. Super duper cold.. It was almost like Autum/Winter..

Strong wind might be a normal scene in here. but yesterday.. i felt different.. colder n stronger wind compare to normal? Plus, It was snowing up to the hill, I could see whwn I was walking on the road, Slightly whitish layer covering the hill.. Shocking rite? And sleet and hail were pouring!! I have to say, I forgot how does the rain in Malaysia feels like.. heheh.. I try to remember not that I not.. hah.. But here it is icy cold.. huhu.. What a day in Dunedin..

Am I into fashion? Lucky, I'm not.. It is a bit weird for me if I heard ppl say..
"I need to buy summer clothes since it's summer now"
Even during sunny day.. I could see most ppl here wearing buble jacket, long n thick jacket and even pashmina covering a neck. Since I was the only one wearing hijab/ tudung in my department, so many ppl came to me and say
" U r so lucky.. having a scarf to cover yr head. U must feel warm! :D"

So ya.. like my supervisor said..
"expect the worst but hoping for the best!!"
"get ready ur jacket mate!!"

hurm... as usual.. today, at my fav spot in my room.. looking at the window.. the sun is playing hide n seek.. rain come and go.. Wind blows north and south.. or maybe east and west!! aha..
I think I miss this little boy... AfiQ.


P.s : my sistes texted me saying that one of my niece (1.9kg one,sorry no name yet) can come home today.. So happy !!

xoxo
sweetlittlesunshine

0 comments: