:: i WaLk yOu FoLLoW, ok? ::

:: PeJaM cELiK, pEjAm CeLiK ;;

:: i post it, you click it, yeah!!! ::

Thursday, November 13, 2008

:: what a talent ::

hurm.. it's quite long time i haven't update my sweetie here.. hehe.. n of course, i guess most of ppl in this world i guess have 1 same hobby which i don't know it's either good or not. LOL... the 1 that i meant is browsing videos in the YOUTUBE.. am i right? i think most ppl will agree with me.. n same goes to me..

last year i was mesmerize by these 2 singer from a reality tv show called "Britain's got talent" .. i honestly prefer the britain's version rather than american's. It is just a personal opinion.. no hurt feeling ok?

straight to the point .. just watch these video..







seriously.. i was stunned.. listening to both of them.. n this year there were more talented ppl in that show.. these are my favorite so far.. (might not finished browsing yet!! hahah)










oh ya.. to be honest..i'm not a big fan of opera song.. but,listening to them singing, make me fell goose bump everywhere on my body.. and tears start pouring.. i dont know.. i just wonder, 'what a talent God could give to human being'. n most of them are 6-13 yrs old.. gosh.. can't you believe it? but ya.. enjoy the videos ya!!
my fav still connie talbot.. she is just amazing n of course sooo sweet.. the rest thumbs up..

i guess all of us must keep up the best talent we think we had.. not only singing.. but everything.. hurm.. i wonder what is my ultimate talent? :D

P.s: sorry aimi.. no video from ur fav George.. and pls do not browsinf to much.. u might wasting ur precious time.. ( also goes to me!! )

pen off~~

xoxo
sweetlittlesunshine

7 comments:

Anggerek said...

hi yana,

thanks for viewing my page :)

i love connie talbot songs...

Anonymous said...

ahhh..k'yana jeles ngan saya sbb saya suka george. x aci2!! huahahahaha

miss pumpkin (reen) said...

salam ziarah too. thanx view blog kite yer.

My 2 cents; this is indeed a pretty cool & interesting blog to catch up with. way to go girl. ;)

p/s: kalo ade cd d cave of d golden rose to habaq2 ye

en_me said...

hi adek yana maness ittewww..

elyna griffin said...

hey yana thanks for dropping by..

me love connie talbot too,, she's just awesome!

Sarah said...

hi yana!

connie is absolutely amazing! I cried to whole time she sang. hehe thanks soo much for uploading this, if not I wont be able to know her.
wants to share this in my blog too if u dont mind ;)

Take care!

yana hashim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.